URBAN DECAY REVOLUTION LIPSTICK REVIEW
& 24/7 GLIDE ON LIP PENCIL
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick Review in Shade No. 69! Combined with the 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in No. 69!
This time I want to show you one of my products I bought in London two weeks ago. Because you couldn’t purchase any UD Items in germany so far, I was really excited to find a shop that sells that brand. I found out that Douglas shop (cosmetic seller in germany) lately sells UD products, but still, you know, it’s not the same, looking over all the products in real life xD *dem feels*
So, besides the NAKED 3 (yeah I know I am sooo late doing a review, but a beautyblogger has to do what a beautyblogger.. whatever – review coming soon), I was totally stuck in that place, that I bought this lipstick and the matching lip liner, too. But actually I am really glad I was not satisfied with only the Naked palette. You will understand after reading my review.
So let’s bring it on!
The Color is a bright pinkish red, liner and lipstick are exactly the same shade.
This is how the lipstick looks like on my lips.
It’s really creamy, but on the other side you can feel how it dries a bit after a while but really just a bit, and your lips don’t feel like you have lipstick on them. Feels kind of natural. Kind of.
And this is after a shopping day, dinner and a glass of water:
Oh so much hurrrs… xD fagot to shave.
NOTE: I DIDN’T REAPPLY!!
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick Review – No. 69
What I love:
- The Color – bolder pinkish red, perfect for an office or party makeup.
- The Feeling – after a while I almost forget that I’m wearing the lipstick
- The Quality – ultra long-lasting, combined with the lipliner, an unbeatable team. No smudges, no fading, perfect if you need a makeup that lasts forever and doesn’t need to be reapplied every 10 minutes.
- The Price – I think there is nothing to complain about the price.
What I hate:
- The Removing is harder than expected. I recommend to use a makeup remover for waterproof makeup. then it is a thing of 5 seconds.
Urban Decay really is one of the best makeup brands I know these days. I think I will try more of their products.
My look that day:
I took this picture in the evening, after I went shopping, ate and drank. I think this is the best result, a lipstick could ever give so far.
Thank you for reading as always!
These days I was a bit busy with working, traveling and preparation for my new study. But still I have a lot of products, I want to share my experience with on my blog. I want to tell a bit about my Seoul trip, too. If you haven’t heard anything about my trip, this definitely will be interesting. Hope to see you soon~ <3