Sponsored: New Etude House False Lashes! Longlash 03 & Underlash 01!
Hey cuties, hope you had a lovely Valentine’s Day and weekend! Eventhough I don’t have a reason to celebrate, I just enjoyed a nice day^-^
Today I want to introduce you to my current favorite falsies:
As you can see, the Longlash 03 are a bit longer and thicker in some parts as the #02, which let your eyes appear bigger.
Because of the lack of details, I decided to take a few more pictures of these lashes.
The pack includes a small bottle of glue, too.
Now these are the Underlashes:
Their shape is very round, so if you wear them, your eyes will look much bigger! Even my already round eyes!
I had much fun using them and tried to create a cute look wearing them:
Sadly you can’t see the undelashes properly… I’m sorry for that.
Here a closer look on the Etude House Longlash 03:
And here I am wearing both – Etude House Longlash 03 & Underlash 01:
Let’s write something about the lashes!
The Etude House Longlash 03:
What I love:
- The Effect – If you want to go for bolder lashes, but still want to have a very feminine and cute eye make, these lashes are perfect!
- The Comfort – not tweezing or itchy feeling on the lid, I can wear them 24 h and almost forgot wearing them!
- The Glue – long-lasting and easy to remove with makeup remover!
- The Quality – as the other pair I got – I am really surprised about the quality because:
- The Price! – I would always pay that money for these lashes! Good price and still very good quality!
There’s nothing to add in „What I hate“ :D
Honestly, I really like these lashes since they are noticeable and cute! The lashes are a bit thicker than the 02, but still they look very defined.
The Etude House Underlash 01:
What I love:
- The Effect – Defined and not too much for a cute day make!
- The Comfort – Since they’re already in a „round“ shape, they are fitting the shape of the lower lash and are barely notable.
- The Glue – Same as above :)
- The Price – Most of my Underlashes are too expensive to buy them twice in a while, but these really are worth their price.
What I hate:
- The Quality – actually, it’s not really a negative aspect but if you look really really close, you can see the ends were cut off. I mean they don’t look like real hair ends. Do you know..? Haha but still I think only your bf would look at you this close though…
I would wear them to school. And really, If I would wear something to school it means something. It means that they’re really natural enough to wear with light day makeup to school. And I even got positive feedback about my look with them.
Since I didn’t say much about the glue last time, I want to add a few words here.
The glue is reflecting in fluorescent color while it is liquid. If you wait a few seconds it gets more and more invisible and you know when it’s time to put them on. And once it sticks, the lashes can’t fall off easily. I like to compare them to the Dolly Wink Glue, because this is the best glue I used so far. The difference between the Dolly Wink glue and the Etude House glue is, that the Dolly Wink glue is more elastic. But: One thing may be very important for beginners and girls in a hurry: The Etude House glue is invisible from the start. The Dolly Wink glue keeps it’s white color for quite a while. So you have to line the over the glue with black eyeliner if you don’t have time to wait. So I guess my best glue got a new rival hehe^^
If you already are a fan of the Etude House products, you won’t be disappointed by these lashes! If you’re from germany or around, check TokkiHaus.de to shop Etude House without waiting and high shipping costs!
Here are some pics of my look with the etude house princess eyelashes:
Shop the Etude House Princess Eyelashes at TokkiHaus.de and get 35%! Only until End of February !