Dolly Wink No. 22 Secret Doll & No. 25 Pure Doll
Dolly Wink No. 22 Secret Doll & No. 25 Pure Doll review today! •(ㅅ)•
Finally new false lashes of my favorite gyaru model Tsubasa Masuwaka! I LOVE the Dolly Wink products especially the lashes!
So I got me two of the new kits: No. 22 Secret Doll & No. 25 Pure Doll! 〜(^∇^〜）
The new package is so cute! I love how Tsubasa looks in the pictures! She’s always so pretty~
Excuse me using my Instagram pictures for my posts, sometimes I am just too lazy..
First I thought the upper and the lower lashes look pretty similar, if it wouldn’t be too much of the same. But I tried them and also Tsubasa wears them together for her makeup.
Her makeup is so natural! I tried to do so, but I always end up with too thick eyeliner.. Really difficult!
Here I am!
The package looks like a tiny book! They even have a back so you could store them like books on a shelf! And as you see above, you also have to open it like a book (｡･ω･｡)
I bought both on ebay.com and I paid around 30$ or 27€ . Some shops offer them for much more, so watch out.
My Review of the Dolly Wink No. 22 Secret Doll (Upper Lashes):
What I love:
- The Effect – So feminine! They have some small thicker and some longer parts, that gives volume and lengths the same time without looking fake!
- The Quality – As always, the quality is the best! Invisible band for nude makeup and the lash bundles cling tightly onto it, so the lashes won’t fall off the band.
- The Comfort – Combined with the included glue, you can’t almost feel them!
- The Glue – Fast drying and really smooth, it’s somewhat flexible that you can move your lid without thinking the lashes will fall off if you sneeze or something.
What I hate:
The Price – Somehow the new lashes are more expensive than the older ones. And since I live in germany, it’s really hard to find good prices and fast shipping. But I would say, the price is worth it!
My Review of the Dolly Wink No. 25 Pure Doll (Lower Lashes):
What I love:
- The Effect – I like that they’re a bit bolder than my others, because my eyes are so big and my natural lower lashes are very long, sometimes the false lashes get a bit lost and I could also just apply mascara..
- The Quality – Same as the others! Very resistant!
- The Comfort – You can’t feel them, even though they are applied right under the waterline, I don’t feel them!
- The Glue – Love it!
- The Price – Actually I noticed I always pay more for lower lashes of Dolly Wink than upper lashes if I want to buy them online. But I found them for the same price as the upper ones, so I guess the price is good?
When it comes to false lashes, I always recommend Tsubasa’s Dolly Wink Lashes! In my opinion, if you are a false lashes guru, some pairs of Koji’s Dolly Wink lashes are a must have!! They have the right ones for every look! I was so happy when I received them and I really like how cute they look! The combination of volume and length is just perfect for my eyes! I think I look cute with them (｡◝‿◜｡) don’t judge me~
I guess you saw enough pictures for today! (*´꒳`*)
I finally published a Facebook Page for this Blog! Please love & like it (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)-♡
Thank you for your visit and hope to welcome you again soon!