GEO PRINCESS MIMI CHOCOLATE BROWN
Geo Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown review for you~
How are you today? In germany it is really cold and sowing these days. It makes me craving for a nice cup of hot chocolate.. But I shouldn’t, right? haha reminds me of my appointment at the gym tomorrow.
I mentioned that I ordered two pair of lenses in my last post about the first one, so here is my second review: Geo Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown!
I bought them at yesstyle.com
You can see, they cover my natural color almost perfectly. At night you can’t see anything of my blue iris. Here I had to use a lamp for lightening^-^‘ Sorry for my messy Eyeliner…
The Geo Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown:
What I love:
- The Color – Nice bold brown, just like chocolate :D (I’m into chocolate these days..)
- The Effect – Stunning brown doll eyes, 14,8mm diameter and the black circle give an enlarging effect
- The Price – Usual price I would always pay, a little bit more expensive than other lenses like the Eyescream series for example
What I hate:
- The Comfort – As I already experienced with my grey and green ones, they dry out the eyes a bit more than other lenses I have from Geo, but some eyedrops should help..
- The Availability – As they are some of the most popular lenses, I had to wait for them to get back in stock.. Actually this is not a real minus, but still I never had to wait for a pair before, so I just mention that here..^-^‘
I think these lenses are a bit bold for my light skin and pale face haha. When I tried them first, I automatically used a darker brow shadow for my eye make than I use usually. Not really natural, but I still like to wear them while weekend shopping. Maybe not the best for daily use, but they will definitely catch peoples attention if that’s the purpose!
Yeah I think I should treat myself with some chocolate cake soon.
Here’s my look with the lenses:
Thanks for visiting~
Take care! <3