Innisfree Eco Flower Tint Nr. 1 Camellia Review for you!
Hihi! This time I’m back with a really incredible product you will defenitely wanna try, too! The Innisfree Eco Flower Tint! Thanks to my korean friend Seojung, who came to visit us in germany during the holidays last year, I got to now about this nice lip tint. I got it as a present, and I am really really happy~ Thank you dear, I love it so much!! <3
First thing I will say about it is: This lipt tint is almost as good as the Etude House Dear Darling Tint I reviewed last year. It is my absolute favorite when it comes to lip tints, because it’s the most long-lasting tint I own. And the Innisfree Eco Flower Tint is about to beat the Nr. 1! So if I may have your attention now? My precious presents! So cute!!
The Kitty thing is a comb and mirror in one!
I guess you already know: Above I’m wearing just a bit of concealer and below I applied the Innisfree Eco Flower Tint once. I filled my whole lip with it, what I usually don’t do.^^
The Innisfree Eco Flower Tint in Nr. 1 Camellia:
What I love:
- The Color – Nice bold pink perfect for a cute and cheeky look!
- The Quality – High pigmentation, I mean that’s what I think.
- The Comfort – Not sticky, not heavy, but you feel wearing something. Just right.
- Long-Lasting – Almost as long-lasting as the Etude House Tint – I said before.
What I hate:
- there’s actually nothing in particular that I dislike, but if you don’t wait until it’s dry, it can fade easily.
So I would buy another one if I knew the price wouldn’t be too high. I really like this lip tint. I’m wearing it every two days or so. I guess to have it in other colors would be a good thing.
Here I am wearing the lip tint! ^_^
I used the Aillis Star filter so it looks a bit bolder than it looks like in the pictures above^^
Hope you enjoyed my little review today! Would be a pleasure to welcome you again!