Did you spent your Holidays well? In here university started already and I am more busy than ever but also I am happy I am able to continue my study!! o(^▽^)o
It’s time for a new lens review! Hope it’s not too boring for you, I don’t know if you are interested in circle lenses..
These days I really only am writing reviews and my “personal” blog doesn’t really have to do anything with my personal life anymore haha.. Well, at least I got some positive feedback! (((o(*ﾟ▽ﾟ*)o)))
Okay let’s start with the review! ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
Since my eyes are blue, I always tend to buy dark lenses. In my view, darker eye colors make my face look more bright and my dark circles appear less. I think that’s why I like to wear brown circle lenses.
What I first noticed is, that they are very thin and so I had a hard time putting them in. They always overlapped and I need two fingertips to get them in.. I wonder how this looks like from afar ._.
But finally in, they make my eyes super blue and give a light enlargement. They are really comfortable, as long as they are clean of course.
I actually don’t know why these lenses are called “Flower Lens” because the pattern doesn’t remind me of a flower at all..^^’
Geo Flower Lens Xtra Blue Review
What I love:
- The Color – I can only speak for light eyes, in the sunlight they are deep ocean blue!
- The Effect – Light enlargement and they look kinda natural.
- The Comfort – In “proper use” they don’t feel dry too quick, I don’t really feel them.
- The Price – Is okay for conventional lenses I guess.
What I hate:
- The Handling – They are thin and that’s why it’s difficult to put them in. I guess if I would be a newbie, I would become desperate..
I got many compliments while wearing them! But I still prefer brown lenses for a cute and flawless face^-^
Thanks for reading! If you have some free time,
please visit my Facebook and let me know what kind of review I should do next time!