Geo Princess Mimi Apple Green Review!
Geo Princess Mimi Apple Green Review for you!
As you can see in my latest post about Pinkyparadise.com, I got some Geo Lenses in my package! So if you plan to invest in some new circle lenses, you maybe find it helpful to read my geo princess mimi apple green review!
So the lenses came with a Geo-Sticker on it (it’s on the backside^^“) in this container as always:
This is what the lens looks like in the container! It looks really invisibly in the middle, but theres a really bold green color on my eyes after putting them in!
Geo Princess Mimi Apple Green Review:
What I love:
- The Color! – Nice bold but not too heavy green color with a hint of brown in the inner circle. Covers my natural eye color perfect.
- The Comfort! – No teary eyes at the beginning!
- The Effect! – Super Cute Dolly Eyes thanks to the 15 mm diameter, the black, nice shaped circle and the green is really… princess like!
- The Price! – I think for 6 Months lifetime its very cheap for a makeup-article! You can purchase them here.
What I hate:
- The Dryness – as always the lenses get really dry after a few hours so I take my eyedrops with me.
Definitely the comfiest lenses I have. Didn’t try the Barbie lenses but until then, these are the comfiest xD And the color is really amazing on my iris. In real the color is so beautiful, the pictures can’t even show it. But here are some pictures though.
me happy lol
Thank you for reading my Geo Princess Mimi Apple Green Review!
Hope you got a peak onto these lenses!
Until next time! <3